1) Download Invoice Expert and install it on your new computer. Log in to your account on our website.
2) Click the deactivate link beside your old license on the website (this is reversible).
3) Create a license for your new computer by following the directions in: UpgradeInvoiceExpert.pdf
4) To copy your database to the new computer follow the directions in: InvExpNewComputer.docx
Note: if your database is in the old database format (.vdb3) then please use our online converter to convert it to the latest version of the database (.vdb4).
5) To import your invoice templates, take all the files from your old computer in directory: "C:\ProgramData\Invoice Expert\Invoice Reports" and copy them into that same directory on the new computer (make a backup of the folder first)