(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminInvoice Expert Support (Admin, Invoice Expert) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminInvoice Expert Support (Admin, Invoice Expert) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the suggestion. Could you please post a link to the software you are using to print barcodes right now?
        Would it be sufficient to generate a PDF with barcodes from a selection of products? Or do we need special support for a barcode printer?

• Tim Beyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will printing be available? You have them in the program but need to print. I could use them to label parts in inventory! A lot easier for billing!

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So, I am gathering that the invoice expert barcodes are worthless? Trying to figure out if I can use barcodes to scan and import to invoices to save time, any suggestions?

• Shawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually started the other way 'round. I found an online program which creates barcodes from my raw numbers. I've been printing Code128s on my product packaging. Just actually got my scanner today, so I'm still trying to figure out exactly how this all works. I'm hoping that (when I figure out how to make the scanner work), there will be a way to scan my codes into Invoice Expert, and then edit the descriptions.

• Ralf Faust commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

True! it would be nice if there is a way to print the barcodes to put on the products. At least I could not find any way to do that within invoice-expert! Now need to use 3th party software to transform the product SKU/Barcodes to print. If its not possible to print the barcode then what's the use of showing it in the product details?

• Ken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to get the bar code out of the system & onto the products!

Feedback and Knowledge Base